Monday, October 15, 2007

Recruiters

I propose a special thread to post information about recruiters. Let me start by listing a few with who I had positive experiences in the past:

Laurie Irwin‎
Fortune Personnel Consultants of Boston
lirwin@fpcnbt.com
Mostly East Coast jobs, but recruits in biotechnology nationwide; contingency
May have jobs in biological and chemical informatics if these fields are of interest to you

Dan Kausch
Director of Biotechnology ‎
National Search Associates
dank@nsasearch.com
Located in NYC, but works nationwide; contingency

I will add more to this list as I gain permissions from recruiters to post their contact information.

2 comments:

gary said...

I have been pleased with Ed's service and knowledge of the Bio/Pharma business. He is an ex-NuGenesis guy, so he knows the type of positions many of us have experience in.

Edward J. Duffy
Account Executive - Life Sciences
PrincetonOne
Phone: (415) 459-9361 Ext 41
ed.duffy@PrincetonOne.com
www.PrincetonOne.com

Vladimir Makarov said...

One more:
Dianne Gubin
Tech Exec Partners
works mostly with IT personnel
http://www.techexecpartners.com/